Got My Payment

Payments Proofs and Paying sites reviews.

You are not logged in.

⇑ Advertise Above (468x60px) ⇑

#1 05-05-2021 05:02:34

NikoleBatm
Website

Best Wholesale CBD Company - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also offers CBD goods. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing and advertising professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will see that they supply a reasonably extensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD Edibles oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Because of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has constricted my payment choices and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am yet to seek advice from yet another legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at mypayingsites.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Feel free to visit my web site :: CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower

Board footer