Got My Payment

Payments Proofs and Paying sites reviews.

You are not logged in.

⇑ Advertise Above (468x60px) ⇑

#1 05-05-2021 05:19:57

NikoleBatm
Website

CBD Hair Care Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store website directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that likewise advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they supply a fairly considerable series of Buy CBD with bitcoin items, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to many different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has restrained my payment choices and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am still to consult with another lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at mypayingsites.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Feel free to visit my web site :: CBD Concentrate and Hemp Flower

Board footer